We had the pleasure of photographing Ginny and Brendan’s wedding which was absolutely stunning. White was the theme, and it created a classic and elegant atmosphere. The getting ready portion of the day took place at the Mr. C Coconut Grove, a chic setting that provided the perfect backdrop for capturing the bride and groom’s preparation.
The ceremony and reception were held at the historic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, which offered a picturesque and grandiose setting for the special occasion. The highlight of the day, and my personal favorite moment to capture, was when the couple took a leisurely stroll through the lush gardens. The beautiful, cool weather only added to the already idyllic day. Overall, it was an unforgettable and breathtaking event that we were honored to photograph.
- Makeup & Hair | Daniela Gozlan | @Daniela.gozlan
- Planner | Elite Planning Firm | @eliteplanningfirm
- Florist | Petal Productions | @petalprod
- Venue | Vizcaya Museum and Gardens | @vizcaya_museum
- DJ & Lighting | Event Factor | @eventfactor
- Catering | Unique Culinary | @uniqueculinary
- Linens | Nuage | @nuagedesignsinc
- Bridal Valet | ANV Bridal Valet | @anvbridalvalet
- Rentals | Elements and Accents | @elementsandaccents
Ginny & Brendan’s Wedding
May 11, 2023