Caroline and Stefan’s wedding day was swoon-worthy. The pair had their ceremony at the Rubell Museum in Miami, bringing a fresh new take on a classy wedding. The ceremony was intimate, perfectly minimalist, and oh-so-tasteful, with contemporary art pieces dotting the walls. The decor was the perfect medley of elegance and timelessness with a tropical touch. The lovebirds couldn’t keep the smiles off their faces all night, and their bliss was contagious among their guests.
The reception was straight out of a disco. The star-studded lighting and jaw-dropping floral arrangements by Isa Entreflores lit up the room. The pair danced the night away with their guests as Caroline changed into a classic lace dress. Every detail about the wedding was unique and avant-garde, we were so inspired throughout the night as we captured every moment! This day was the picture of elegance and authenticity; we are honored to have shared these special moments with everyone (and we are adding these photos to our mood board ASAP)!
- Planner | Paula Jackson | @bsocialbypaulajackson
- Florals | Isa Entreflores | @isaentreflores
- Venue | Rubell Museum| @rubellmuseumevents
- Dresses | Ines DiSanto & Chic Parisien |@chicparisien @inesdisanto
- Makeup | Beauty Boutique 54 | @beautyb54
- Hair | Duber Osorio | @hairbyduber
- Production | Event Factor | @eventfactor
- Video | Motive Cinemas | @motivecinemas
- Photo Booth | Juju Booth | @juju_booth
- Live Music | Rock With U | @rockwithu
- Catering | Le basque Catering | @lebasquecatering
- Musicians | Assai Event Musicians | @assaieventmusicians
Caroline and Stefan’s Wedding
October 26, 2023