Something about shooting at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens makes us feel like we’re in a fairytale. That’s exactly what this styled shoot felt like – a fairytale. We teamed up with Jessica Campbell Events for a shoot that gave us all of the Bridgerton feels.
The beautiful and historic mansion in Miami provided a very Venetian backdrop for the shoot. The light pastels throughout the mansion complimented the decor provided by our friends at Unearthed Rentals and florals designed by Angel of Rodristudio. The bridal model wore a Galia Lahav gown that looked stunning and perfectly aligned with the theme of this shoot.
Our camera lens couldn’t get enough of the lighting in each room where the photos were shot inside the villa. Our favorite spot was actually the outdoor garden which is considered a gem among the grounds. The green lush trees also provided a stunning backdrop that stands out in the photos without overpowering the couple.
If you’re looking for an Italian Renaissance-inspired wedding, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is the perfect spot to pay homage to the theme. Choose decor or a dress to match the inspiration and see how your wedding comes to life with all of the details put together!
- Planner and Designer | Jessica Campbell Events
- Florist | Rodristudio Florals
- Venue | Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Photographer and Videographer | PS Photography + Films
- Furniture Rentals | Unearthed Rentals
- Linens | Over the Top Rental Linens
- Tabletop Rentals | Different Looks Rentals
- Hairstylist | Epic Hair Studio
- Makeup artist | The Makeup Ali
- Tuxedo | Musika
- Wedding Gown | Galia Lahav
- Prop Rentals | Evoga Events
- Model Scout | Posh Content
- Models | Lindsay Mill and Teddy Tassy
Vizcaya with Bridgerton Feels
December 21, 2022