If you ask us what our go-to wedding venue is, our answer would, without a doubt, be Vizcaya. With its lush greenery, indoor and outdoor wedding spots, and acres of space, this historical wedding venue is highly versatile. The stunning architecture and European feel of Vizcaya allow you to have your dream destination wedding right at home! Plus, the views of the city from the waterfront? To die for. Simply put, Vizcaya is our happy place. So many of our couples choose to have their special day at this luxury venue. With all the variation in every couple’s personal preferences and aesthetics, Vizcaya is home to it all. We’ve been in business for 18 years, which has allowed us to frequent Vizcaya and explore all it has to offer. Here is a showcase of our favorite snapshots at the lovely venue, with five quick tips for the bride and groom from a Vizcaya insider:
What to know before having your wedding at Vizcaya:
- Rent a sprinter van to have on the sidelines for you and your bridal party. It allows for air conditioning, quick touchups between photos, and a quick hideaway for the couple as your guests trickle in!
- Trust your photographer to walk you through the venue when taking portraits. The popular spots aren’t necessarily the best ones. Trust us to show you some secret spots for swoon-worthy photos!
- Have a welcome drink ready as your guests arrive so they can enjoy their stroll through the garden with a refreshing beverage in hand!
- Offer heel stoppers to your guests to prevent their heels from sinking into the grass and Florida rock while strolling the venue. Think of the little things!
- Take your portraits and family photos before the ceremony, so you can take advantage of the whole property!
November 28, 2023