Om and LA’s American-Indian fusion wedding was a beautiful combination of color, style, and culture. After getting ready at The Colony hotel, the couple hosted a gorgeous ceremony and reception set at the Flagler Museum in Palm Beach. As LA walked into the ceremony, the stunning colors of the florals paired perfectly with the blue framing of the venue and the natural light flooding the room.
The reception took place in the evening and was paired with fine china, candlelight, and colorful florals as the couple and their guests danced the night away. We are very thankful to have shot this wedding at such a beautiful and historical venue, and with such a wonderful couple whose love shines through their photos.
- Makeup & Hair | The Clyque | @theclyque
- Planner | Fabuluxe Events | @fabuluxeEvents
- Florist | Special Event Resource| @specialeventresource
- Venue | The Flagler Museum | @flaglermuseum
- Menus / Placecards | Minted | Minted.com
- Invitations | Little Postage House | @littlepostagehouse
LA & Om’s Wedding
May 16, 2023