The wedding in Coconut Grove that we photographed was an incredible experience. The couple was incredibly trusting and gave us the freedom to capture the day as we saw fit. We believe that this trust stemmed from our previous work with them, having shot their rehearsal dinner the night before and sharing some sneak peeks with them that same night. The bride, groom, and their loved ones were all enamored with the photos we took at the rehearsal dinner and that trust carried over into their big day.
As soon as we walked into the getting-ready room, the mom and bridesmaids complimented us, and we knew it was going to be a great day. With the couple’s trust, we were able to execute our ideas and capture a wide range of unique photos on their wedding day.
Although it was a hot day, we didn’t spend too much time outside, which allowed us to create some trendy indoor photos. The couple was so much fun, and they partied hard with their friends throughout the night. From the emotional ceremony to the lively reception, every moment was captured beautifully.
We were thrilled to be part of this wedding and to have had the opportunity to capture all the special moments. The couple’s trust in us allowed us to take some truly incredible photos, and we’re so grateful to have been a part of their special day. The beautiful setting of Coconut Grove served as the perfect backdrop for the celebration, and we couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out. Overall, it was an unforgettable day that we were honored to be a part of.
- Designer and Planner | Lourdes Milian Productions
- Photographer | PS Photography and Films
- Videographer | New Rez Media
- Florals | Sage Design and Co.
- Hair | The Clyque
- Makeup | Patty Zrihen
- Venue | Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove
- DJ & Lighting | Event Factor
- Photo Booth | Miami Event Photobooth
- Stationary | The Card Cottage
- Bridal Gown Store and Custom Veil | Ever After
- Wedding Gown | Vera Wang
- Tux | Zegna
- Groom Shoes | Hugo Boss
- Bridal Gown Shoes | Jimmy Choo
- Bridal Party Shoes | Prada
- Bridal Welcome Dinner Dress | Nervi Milano
- Bride 2nd Wedding Party Dress | Alexia Maria
- Bride and Groom Sunglasses | Saint Laurent
- Mother of the Bride Gown | Marchesa Couture
- Bride Pearl Pins from her grandmother
- Bridesmaid Earrings | @evadostudio
Gabriella & Isiah’s Wedding
December 21, 2022