A little luxury never hurt anybody…
Consuelo and Noah are cool New York City professionals. Consuelo, is an Experiential Creative production lead at Airbnb, working on innovation, and Noah is an SVP of product management for The Score Media Gaming, a subsidiary of Penn National Gaming. They met at Columbia Business School, currently living in Noho.
There was no shortage of designer apparel to go with the equally opulent wedding that took place at the Versace Mansion. Consuelo donned a Versace top and bottom for getting ready complete with pink Versace slippers and Gilda & Pearl robe from Harrods. She slipped into her Lee Petra wedding gown with Jimmy Choo shoes for the ceremony which took place in the courtyard of the mansion. For the reception in the backyard, the famous Versace tiled pool was covered in chic clear acrylic where guests danced and dined. Here is where Consuelo changed into her second Lee Petra dress with a pair of stunning Renee Caovilla shoes that took her well into the night.
- Venue | The Villa Casa Casuarina at The Former Versace Mansion
- Photographer | PS Photography & Films
- Planner | Paula Jackson of B Social Events
- Florist | Petal Production
- Wedding Gown Designer | Lee Petra Grebenau NYC
- Hora Loca Performers | Black and Wine Hora Loca
- Lighting and Dance Floor | Evoga Event Productions
- Hair Stylist | Sergio Molina Benejam
- Furniture Rental | Elements and Accents
- Makeup Artist | Antonia
- Music | Libido with Tropics Entertainment
Consuelo & Noah’s Wedding
December 21, 2022